Ways to Give
The Izzy Foundation wouldn’t be able to provide these services and support without the wonderful support of those who contribute through cash and in-kind donations. Below are some ways in which you can participate.
Silent Auction Donations
Throughout the year we have opportunities for businesses, restaurants, and artists to contribute auction items for one or more of our events. Please click the links below to see the details for providing an item for each event:
- GALA (Live and Silent Auctions)
- Artist Opportunities
- Other Donation Opportunities including travel, entertainment, spa, sports, fitness, beauty, jewelry, restaurants, home, etc.
- GOLF TOURNAMENT
- Donation Opportunities
Cash donations can be made in numerous ways: one-time donations, gifts in honor or memory of a loved one, recurring monthly donations, company-sponsored match-gift programs, or sign up for workplace giving to make a pre-tax donation each pay period.
Online Donations: Click on the DONATE button to use our online simple and secure process.
Mail Donations: The Izzy Foundation, P.O. Box 2326, Providence, RI 02906
Company Sponsored Match Programs: Please check with your company to see if they provide a special program to match charitable contributions. If so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to help in completing the process.
Workplace Pre-Tax Donation: Many employers provide for monthly pre-tax donations to be made directly to The Izzy Foundation through their payroll process. One organization that works with employers to provide this service is the United Way. Please check with your company to see if you can set-up a recurring, pre-tax donation.
In-kind donations are always appreciated and really help to defray the costs of our programs, activities, events, and services.
The Izzy Family Room
Following are some suggestions of what is needed and others have provided:
- Meals for families
- In-room snacks
- Cleaning supplies
- Crafts, books, puzzles, DVD’s, etc.
- Hygiene products
- Specialty services (e.g., massages, haircuts, manicures, pedicures, etc.)
DONATE YOUR TALENTS
Following are some examples of services donated in the past:
- Wine and Spirits
- Valet Parking
- Audio-Visual Services
If you would like to set up a FUN*raiser for us please fill out the Fundraising Application so we can talk … below are some examples!
Personal fundraisers are an easy way to invite your friends, family, and colleagues to join you in supporting The Izzy Foundation. Some previous fundraising efforts made on behalf of The Izzy Foundation have included the following (click on links to see more ideas or websites to guide you in your choice):
- Participating in local/national race
- Setting up a GoFund me account
- Classroom/school fundraiser
- Children activities (e.g., bake sales, lemonade stands)
- Participation in global & local fundraisers with your own team (e.g., Small Army For A Cause)
- Online fundraising (e.g., You Caring)
- Set-up a fundraiser at a local restaurant (listing on Restaurant-Fundraisers.com)
SHOP AMAZON SMILE
Shop on Amazon and they’ll donate to your favorite charitable organization, at no cost to you.
- Shop Amazon Smile at www.smile.amazon.com
- Select THE IZZY FOUNDATION as your charity of choice
- Amazon will send us a percentage of each sale
You can create fundraisers for The Izzy Foundation
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed
- Click Raise Money
- Select THE IZZY FOUNDATION
- Click Create
A gift of appreciated securities held for more than one year may provide significant benefits to you as a contributor, such as:
- Entitling you to a charitable income tax deduction for the fair market value of the gifted securities as of the date of the gift
- Eliminating capital gains tax that would ordinarily become due if you had sold the appreciated securities on the open market and donated the proceeds from the sale to charity